Saturday, April 12, 2008

Movie Review: "21"


Every once in a while you see a movie that inspires you. For whatever reason, it just makes you want to go out and do something to change your life. For me, 21 was one of those movies. It made me want to make more money, it made me want to go to Vegas, it made me want to go out and learn everything there is to know about counting cards. This movie is about a small group of students at MIT that count cards and make a lot of money just doing it on the weekends. It is based on a true story, and it focuses mainly on one character. This particular student is a mathematical genius, bit does not have the money to get into the grad school of choice. By counting cards, he is able to make the money needed to attend the school. This is a drama in the fact that there are many twists and turns, and the main characters begin to have conflicts and all look for ways to screw each other. Over all it is one of the better movies that I have seen lately. If you know of a place where I can buy a "How To" guide for counting cards, please let me know.

No comments: