Friday, March 7, 2008

Looking For Someone to Watch That Movie With?

Good Evening,

I have been digging around on a lot of different movie/date night sites over the last few days. I starting realizing how much these two things go together. I know that over the last few years, anytime that I knew of someone that was going out to see a movie by themselves I made jokes about it. I have been in a wonderful relationship for the last few years, so I have never considered having to go to a movie by myself. But, I know that there are plenty of people out there that are not near as fortunate as I have been when it come to landing the perfect soul mate. I have decided to do what I can to help out those that are in need. Please visit the link below to yahoo personals to see if you can find that perfect someone to take out to see a movie with. Happy Hunting!

Yahoo! Personals Canada

No comments: