Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Movie Review: "Deja Vu"


Being a member of BLOCKBUSTER Total Access , my wife and I get to see a lot of movies. We do not go to the theater too often because we always have movies at home that still need to be watched. A few months back, we did go and see Deja Vu. We enjoyed it so much that we went home that night and added it to our Que at BLOCKBUSTER Total Access . I decided to watch it again last night, and it was just as good if not better than I had remembered. It stars Denzel Washington working as a detective looking for a killer who is played by Jim Caviezel. Denzel is working with top secret government people who have a device that allows them to watch anything anywhere in the world on a screen using satellite images. But the only problem is that the video feed only allows them to see things like three days after they have already happened, and there is no pause, rewind, or fast forward. They somehow manage to transport Denzel into the past through the system to try and keep the bombing/murder from happening. It is very confusing if you are not paying attention, and it is way too hard to try and describe in detail without making it sound really stupid. My wife and I both really enjoyed it, and I am sure that you would too. Add it to your que today, and let me know what you think after watching it tomorrow.

No comments: